Happy January dear friends! I am currently at one of my favorite cafe spots and being so I’m done with the school work I am going to do for the day, I wanted to check in and share what my recent reads are.
So far in the month of January I have read 13 books. I have been craving authors who bring me comfort, romantic comedies and paranormal romance. Are we friends on Goodreads? We should be, I’d love to keep up with you and your reading. If we aren’t, click here for my profile. I am determined to write reviews (regardless of how much or little I have to say) for everything I read.
- Lucky In Love by Jill Shalvis was my first read of 2021 (and last read of 2020, hah!)
- Hot Demon Nights by Elle James was up next! It was a short, paranormal romance that I enjoyed. and yay! I can finally say I’ve read a romance with zombies in it.
- At Last by Jill Shalvis
- Forever and A Day by Jill Shalvis–so yeah, I had a Saturday where I binged two Jill Shalvis romances in a day. While I love this author and am enjoying making my way through this series, I don’t know if binging a small town romance series like this is the best idea I’ve ever had. After reading these two in the same day, it felt like I’d been reading the same.exact.story!
- Santa Baby by Cassandra B aka my love, Aubree Pynn. If Aubree wrote my grocery list I’d read it and love it! She’s amazing. I was in the mood for holidays but quick! and Aubree delivered!
- The Off Limits Rule by Sarah Adams
- It Had To Be You by Jill Shalvis
- Ghost Moon by Kathryn Knight which I have had downloaded on Audible since October when I was determined to read before mood-reader-brain kicked in and I was no longer feeling it!
- Eight Naughty Nights by Nicole Falls. One of the best first sentences in a book that I’ve read in a while!
- You Up? by J Nichole A very sexy guy next door erotic novelette!
- Always On My Mind by Jill Shalvis
- The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult This was my first Jodi Picoult. This book has me written all over it! It should have been a five star read but it was a bit slow at times and I think the author tried balancing one too many storylines, that it was difficult at first to keep up!
- How To Catch A Queen by Alyssa Cole
I hope you’re well! I hope you’re safe. Let me know what you’re currently reading.