Happy Thanksgiving friends! I don’t want autumn 2020 to pass me by without doing this tag. I saw my friend Spencer @ Intentionally Bookish on Youtube do this tag, and wanted to do it! The tag’s original creator is The Book Belle.
1. What book always reminds you of fall/autumn? –It’s hard to narrow this down to a specific title because while I think there are books that are perfect to read in the fall, it’s hard to find books that specifically mention the fall in them. Some that come to mind though, are Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier because you can’t go wrong with a gothic romance and suspense, and another title by her, Frenchman’s Creek which actually takes place during the summer but something about the very first chapter gives me fall vibes.
2. What is your favorite autumnal book cover?–Sunrise Cabin by Stacey Donovan
3. What is your favorite autumnal drink to read with?-One of our local coffee shops, Summer Moon, has a drink I tried for the first time this year called Autumn Moon. It is out of this world good! I still get the taste of my typical favorite but they add a dash of cinnamon and voila! It’s wonderfulness in a 16 oz cup.
4. Do you prefer to read late at night or early in the morning?-I am a way better early in the morning reader. I go through phases where my sleep is really thrown off and I’ll use that two in the morning awareness to get some kindle reading done, but it doesn’t happen that often.
5. Halloween is coming! What is your favorite spooky read?–I think everyone should read The Headmaster by Tiffany Reisz.
6. What is the ultimate comfort read for you?–Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan. There are few books that I reread butt Miracle on 5th Avenue is one I need to experience all over again, every year.
7. What is your favorite autumnal reading snack?–I love when Starbucks puts out their pumpkin loaf.
8. What is your favorite autumnal candle to burn whilst reading? –Cider Lane from Bath & Body Works. It is too sweet for some, but it’s my all time favorite candle.
9. When you’re not reading, what is your favorite autumnal activity?–Watching Hallmark movies
10. What is on your autumn/fall reading list?–The stack of paranormal romances I just ordered; the 8 books in the Harlequin Intrigue Shivers miniseries