Hey Hey friends! As you may know, I am participating in this year’s round of the Summer Romance Bingo which is hosted by Sarah from Steeped in Books over on Youtube. Today I plan to do a small check in/wrap up. Sarah has 80 prompts for you to choose from if you choose to do the empty bingo board, which is what I’m doing. My personal goal is to read books that fit into 40 of those prompts. Here is what I have read so far.
- The Key to Happily Ever After by Tif Marcelo/Read a Book with less than 1000 reviews on Goodreads
- Wrong to Need You by Alisha Rai/Book by an Author writing under a pseudonym
- Smooth-Talking Cowboy by Maisey Yates/Romance With a Cowboy
- I’ll Be Good To You by Chelsea Marie/Romance novel published in 2019
- Rebel by Beverly Jenkins/Romance that takes place in a major city
- A Duke By Default by Alyssa Cole/Book that is part of a series
- Imperfect Match by Melanie Harlow & Corinne Michaels/An author whose ethnicity is different from your own
- Petal Pluckers by Iris Morland/Read a Book with yellow on the cover
- Hunky Heartbreaker by Kendall Ryan/Read a book you borrowed
- Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey/Read a New to you author
- Wednesday by Kendall Ryan/Read a Book with Less than 150 pages
- The Friend Zone by Abby Jiminez/Read a Book published in June of any year
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo/Read a YA Contemporary
I will check back in with you after my next 10 or so reads. If you’re participating, let me know how it is going for you. If you aren’t but are interested in joining, I’ll leave all the information below. Until next time, take care of yourselves. xo.
Here is Sarah’s Announcement Video:
Married Mom of 3. Military girl. Reader. Falling in love with romance novels.