This tag is a favorite of mine. A must do every year.
- Best Book you’ve read so far in 2018: Priest by Sierra Simone
- Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2018: Destiny’s Captive by Beverly Jenkins
- New release you haven’t read yet, but want to: With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Most anticipated release for the second half of the year: The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
- Biggest Disappointment: 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- Biggest Surprise: Thirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G
- Favorite New Author (Debut/New to you): Melanie Harlow
- Newest Fictional Crush: Grip from Kennedy Ryan’s Grip series
- Newest Favorite Character: Likotsi from Once Ghosted, Twice Shy
- Book that made You cry: Destiny’s Captive by Beverly Jenkins
- Book that made You Happy: Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
- Most beautiful Book you bought so far this year (or received): I love the cover to The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- What books do you need to read by the end of the year?: The ridiculous stack sitting on my dresser right now. I really want to binge Raeanne Thayne’s Hope Crossing series. I have an Anais Nin book I hauled and want to read. Really want to read Debbie Macomber’s new release!
Would love to see more answers to these questions. If you decide to do it, please let me know so I can see your responses. Until next time, take care of yourself. xo.
Married Mom of 3. Military girl. Reader. Falling in love with romance novels.