Hello Friends and Happy Friday!! I was tagged by the beautiful fictionallysam to do the Entertainer Book Tag.
How this tag works, is I answer the questions left for me by Sam, then I will post questions of my own for those I tag. I love asking and answering questions, so let’s do this!
- Your favorite form of reading (ebook, audiobook, etc.) –Answer: This is tough. I love them all. I love the feel of a physical book in my hands, but for convenience with coming and going so much, ebooks and audiobooks are amazing!
- If you could trade places with any other MC in their fictional world facing the same problems as them, who would you trade places with?–Answer: I am going with a book that has been on my mind heavy lately, and that is The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley. I would trade places with Eva, the main character. Yes, I would have to time travel back 300 years to be with the man I love, but Daniel Butler was so worth it.
- Favorite movie?– Answer: Sleepless in Seattle
- What do you wish you could see more of in books?– Answer: I’d definitely like more romances with people of color and more military romances where the woman is the one who serves. In so many, it is always the guy, which is fine, but women serve too!
- Favorite first line from a book— Answer: ‘Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.’
- A book that isn’t your favorite all time read, but one that you could read over and over again.– Answer: The Shadowy Horses by Susanna Kearsley
- Do you DNF books, and if so, how long do you give a book before putting it down?
- What are your top bookish buzz words?
- If you were given a gift card right now, to haul three books in the next 30 minutes, what 3 books would you haul?
- What is something you’re proud of?
- Are you plot driven or character driven?
- Who is an author you wish more people would read?
BiblioNyan @ www.biblionyan.com
Britt @ www.blissfully-read.blogspot.com
Married Mom of 3. Military girl. Reader. Falling in love with romance novels.