Hey Friends! I have yet to post a Tag on my blog and recently came across this one thanks to the lovely ladies at Under The Covers Books Blog. It is six questions all about being a romance reader!
- What age did you start to read romance novels? – A few days shy of my 31st birthday!
- If you could pick one hero to meet from your favorite romance novels who would it be and why?- This is a toss up between Aidan Graves from The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata and Michael from The Kiss Quotient. I was reading both of these books at the same time and swooned over the both of these men.
- Who are your favorite romance authors and why?- So far my favorites are Debbie Macomber and Raeanne Thayne. I want to devour everything these ladies have written!
- What is a favorite romance novel to re-read?- I am not much of a re-reader, the only book I have re-read though is Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier which is a love story, has a mystery element to it and tons of suspense.
- What book would you recommend to a non romance reader?- Jeez this is tough, but let’s go with The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory. This book was an overall happy book. I loved it!
- Which is your favorite? Contemporary, suspense, or historical and why?- At this point I’d have to say contemporary although I really want to love historical romance. I just don’t think I have read the right books yet. The contemporary books I have been reading though have been written really well and I know a lot of readers, read historicals for the escape, but I have found it very easy to get lost in the contemporary novels I have been reading.
So those are my answers to this tag! I’d love to know what yours would be if you’re a romance reader! Share with me, if you are a re-reader, what is your favorite book to re-read. Until next time, take care of yourselves and I’ll chat with you in my next post. Xoxo,
Married Mom of 3. Military girl. Reader. Falling in love with romance novels.